Your Flat-Rate, No Bull, As-Needed Digital Marketing Partner
Propellate was built for the small-time entrepreneur, the small business owner and the self-starter who has been (or even still wants to) manage everything themselves.
We get it, and we are here to support you, without the minimum budgets, the commitments and sales tactics of the agencies that handle larger businesses.
That doesn't mean we lack the experience. Our founder has spent the last 20 years employed by large agencies, small agencies, running her own businesses, working in-house at major corporations and even a stint at Google, all while maintaining a freelance career helping small businesses succeed, which is where her passions lie.
What Does Propellate Offer?
- One-Time, Flat-Rate Google Ads Services
- One-Time, Flat Rate Google Ads Optimizations
- A La Carte Google Ads Services
- One-Time, Flat-Rate Microsoft Ads Services (Coming Soon)
- One-Time, Flat-Rate Facebook Ads Services (Coming Soon)
- One-Time, Flat-Rate LinkedIn Ads Services (Coming Soon)
- One-Time, Flat-Rate Twitter Ads Services (Coming Soon)
- Business Branding & Modernization Packages (Coming Soon)
- Modern, Effective WordPress Websites (Coming Soon)
- A Full-Monte, Flat-Rate Package (Coming Soon)
What we don't offer is anything with a commitment, "management" or any service that requires you to keep sending us money.
You know what your service will cost, even before you talk to us.
What Is With The Bulls?
We don't like sales tactics around these parts. We don't like high prices, monthly commitments, telling falsehoods, sugar-coating or any of that bull.
Not to mention, who doesn't like seeing a critter on a website when they are looking for a partner to grow their business?
The bulls just like to hang out here on Propellate to remind everyone that we have a "no bull" policy. We offer the services you want, when you need it and don't commit you to more. If we don't think your business is ready to put some advertising dollars behind yet, we will tell you.
We do this because we love it, and want to see the small guy succeed without falling into a pile of bull, not because we are looking to pocket their bootstrapped budget.